The U.S. health insurance marketplace has drastically changed as a result of the Health Care Reform law. The options out there can be confusing and people are left with little guidance when trying to figure it out alone. That’s where we come in! There is absolutely no cost or fee to work with us. All rates and plans that we quote are the exact same whether you work through us or you go directly to the insurance carrier or Marketplace. Our agency is simply an added layer of support for you, with many years of experience behind us.
What are my health insurance options?
- Get Insured! You can go to www.dfwhealthquotes.com to run quotes and apply online. You can even apply for federal subsidies through this link!
- Face a Tax Penalty.
When it comes to health insurance plans, “one size does NOT fit all.” We’ve broken down the health insurance shopping process into 4 simple steps, and we’re here to walk you through them:
- Step 1 – What type of health plan are you looking for?
- Step 2 – Who all are you looking to enroll in health insurance coverage?
- Step 3 – Are you eligible for a federal subsidy to purchase health insurance through the federal Health Insurance Marketplace?
- Step 4 – What health insurance programs are available to you?
- Step 5 – Go to www.dfwhealthquotes.com to review the options available to you and apply online.
Face a Tax Penalty.
Click Here to view a simple flow chart provided by the Kaiser Family Foundation. This flowchart can help you to determine if you may face a federal tax penalty by not maintaining qualified health insurance coverage starting this January 1, 2014.